Friday, October 21, 2011

Outline Short Story

Structure

My character wants to be cool
To be cool and popular you needed this certain product
Everyone cool had it
After working extremely hard my character finally gets it
Shortly after he gets it something horrible happens..
Everyone who has bought this product has died within 5 years so far
My character now realizes how stupid he was for conforming and want something just because everyone else wanted it.

Short Story Theme

Conformity
Loss of individualism

Time Span

I think my story will be over a couple of days my character needs to feel cool a little bit before he finds out the bad news.

Setting

High School I think

Characters

Just one right now not sure if I will add more main characters or just supporting characters

No comments:

Post a Comment